Monday, June 10, 2013

Starting, again.....

Hello there all 3 of you who will probably read this!

We attempted to begin a blog called holyroller awhile back when Josh started the company. My role in the company was that of blogger, secretary, support, folder, etc. At the same time we began that journey our house was under construction:





we began homeschooling:
we had a new baby:

and I pretty much hit an all time low as far as balancing it all.

SO, something had to go and that, among other things including my sanity, was the blog.

Now, fast forward 3+ years, and:

....our house is pretty much constructed:
our homeschooling is paying off:


our "baby" is turning 4 in a few weeks:
and, I'm in a much better place as far as trying to manage it all:
God is so faithful to our family and we look forward to sharing some of our lives with you, dear 3 readers, of this blog. :)

Let the blogging begin! 

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe your baby is almost 4 already! How did that happen?!!! So glad things are going well! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see your family online (though we feel fortunate to see you frequently in real life now that the sun is back out again!!!) Love ya! Here's to the balancing act...hip, hip, hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You crack me up! Love you and miss you so much! Looking forward to reading more about the Gates family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am reading, and I love seeing! We love you all so much. One day there will be photos of your trip to Hawaii to visit your Fernandez friends. Hope Disneyland was fun! Fill us in when you can. Makena wants lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete